Nancy: What are the top 3 ways your solution changes the game for a sales organization?
Greg: Node helps clients proactively discover new opportunities across sales, marketing, and revenue operations.
- Total Addressable Market Analysis and Prioritization: Node can identify the number of people and companies in your TAM, analyze each segment and help prioritize those with the most opportunity, and help align resources to most effectively capture value in each segment.
- Campaign Improvement: Node will surface the people that are most likely to be a fit for your solution, and provide contextual information to improve campaign response and conversion to pipeline.
- Deal Identification and Management: Node will provide contextually-relevant information about the people and companies in your sales cycle to enable you to figure out the best path to drive ROI from your sales efforts.
Nancy: What are the top 5 things your solution allows salespeople to do better, or faster than they can today?
Greg: In general, Node helps salespeople focus their efforts on prospects most likely to close for bigger money, and acquire the resources to do so in much less time.
- Find the people and companies most likely to buy
- Build data-driven sales territories
- Acquire and allocate talent to accelerate revenue
- Conduct prospect research for prospect outreach
- Get real-time prospect updates (e.g. job changes, company transitions)
Nancy: Describe the first 30 days after a company purchases your solution.
Greg: The first and most important step is to understand what the client’s objectives and expectations are with respect to their Node purchase: who’s using the solution, what are they looking to accomplish, timing/logistical limitations, etc. This enables us to set a timeline and ensure we’re aligning our success plan with the needs of the client.
We work with the client to understand their customer base: company profiles, typical buyers, etc. From this understanding we’ll ensure the client’s instance is set up to deliver optimal recommendations from day one.
Lastly, we prefer to train anyone who will be a Node user: typically sales leadership, sales managers, business/revenue operations, and sales reps.
Nancy: How have companies determined the ROI of your solution?
Greg: Revenue Velocity Increase: increasing the number of opportunities created, increasing win rate, increasing average deal size, and shortening revenue cycle. Node prioritization is flexible depending on the customer. Node customers can build lists of their ideal fit clients in different segments of the market or get as specific as looking for most likely to attend a local customer happy hour. Node high priority accounts deliver 52% higher revenue velocity than average accounts.
Total Pipeline Increase: Node’s recommendations of ideal prospects has contributed to over $300M pipeline for its customers in the past 12 months.
Additional Selling Time: Shortening the amount of time required to find and research prospects so that reps can spend more time selling (usually 20-30%).
Nancy: What should companies do to ensure success of your solution?
Greg: The most important factor for success is to establish clear goals and consistent expectations up front, especially when multiple teams are involved. While the Node platform is flexible and easy for different teams to use for different purposes, ensuring that all teams are appropriately trained to get the most value from the platform requires a strong relationship between the client and Node Customer Success.
Nancy: Who benefits most from your solution?
Greg: Node clients run the gamut from early stage startups to public companies, but we typically work with sales and marketing leaders at companies with 100-1,000 employees in software/tech.